Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Foray into Digital Scrapbooking

Well I've done it. I have been lurking on a forum for about 2 years now, seriously, 2 years. About 2 years ago I started collecting(that's not normally a good thing) digital scrapbooking freebies from various digital sites. I did a little thing for my Grandma's birthday gift and nothing since. Well, I finally decided to just freaking do it! SO I did. I bought 2 kits from Scrap Girls (also the board I have been lurking on coincidentally) and did my first layout. I was using really bad software called Scrapbook Plus. Wretched really. I finished that in about 15 minutes and decided to join in on a challenge. Neither are super stellar, and they look digital, rather than looking traditional but being digital. Partly because I couldn't use any cool brushes and exciting things because of the program issue. But anyway, I thought I would post them on here just for kicks, and to motivate myself to do more. Now I am finished with school for the semester and I am excited to get down with some artsy goodness!! I also have my first comment, which was soooo exciting! Be sure to visit her blog for some digital scrapbooking goodness. She also happens to be a member of Scrap Girls. Woohooo anyway. So without further ado, my first 2 digital layouts.









1 comment:

Candace said...

These are very very GOOD. Keep it up! You are way ahead of many who begin and I think, because of your photography, you already have a good eye for detail and composition.
You go, girl. Don't you be shy.
Candace