Sunday, February 8, 2009

So here I sit

Today I bought a special treat for myself. It is called Singstar and it is a blast!! I get made fun of and make fun of myself more my singing impairment and my ability to completely make up words to songs. Then years later I will hear a song and exclaim out loud while laughing "Ohhh that's what he says there!!! I thought it was....". So I bought Singstar so i can sing as much as I want, and it has the lyrics, and it will even tell me if I am on key. Not that I care about the on key part of it but whatever. So that was very special fun and enjoyment and I did that for two hours straight tonight, even though my neck is killing me because I did something to it...what? I don't know. But it's hurt for about 5 days now, and the internet says it could be meningitis....really???? AHHH. I don't think so. But if it doesn't get better to the doctor I go. I am taking a jazz class, that is a little more hip hop than jazz. I have never done hip hop, so it is veerrry interesting. I am going to try to get out this week, even though it is wet and muddy and everything, and take some pictures. Wish me luck!!

No comments: